Adrenalin Base present the third version of the Hybrid, the Hybrid 3.
After adding your product to the cart, download and complete the order form and send it to :firstname.lastname@example.org
HYBRID Order Form
Keeping and further improving the strong features of its predecessors: ergonomics, strength and versatility, Hybrid3 has been developed from extensive feedback of experience of the model since its creation, from the progress in our Research & Development and our constantly innovative manufacturing process.
HYBRID 3 :
- even more improved profile, fitting it even closer to the body
- optimisation of different sizes to adapt to different chest levels
- packing made even easier thanks to firmly closed riser covers (inspired by LD3) and the container profile allowing better placement of a canopy in the container, reducing exterior folds and guaranteeing the better profile, once the container is closed.
- the container is slightly longer in the body, but still within the standard length, without extension, to avoid the risk of getting a bridle hooked up on low jumps.
- no external trim tape - “low drag” - inspired by LD3
- integrated riser covers, as in LD3
- new free corners design offers complete protection of the bridle, as well as improved streamline of free corners form.
- slightly rounded bottom corners allow even more comfortable pilot chute access.
- increased versality thanks to possibility of placing the top loop on the top flap or in the bottom of the container.
- The loop placed on the flap facilitates placement of a canopy in the container and reduces the tension on the loops improving container performance on low jumps.
- The integrated into the flap tab has been specifically designed to open/close the eyelet and to preserve the loop.
Hybrid3 continues the vision of its predecessors: multipurpose and comfortable container, as perfect for in the city, or in countryside.. or in the mountains!
Wind tunnel test
Wind tunnel testing of the Adrenalin HYBRID rig compared to a “classic” rig design, as the ZAK, performed by VKB, summer 2006. With the help of Hans Holmefjord, Oyvind Lokeberg performed as the test dummy, wearing two different suits (track suit & wingsuit). He got lots of data (lift, drag, glide ratio,…) The setup with HYBRID rig showed lower drag in all tests of approximately 10-15 % compared to using the classic design. The reduced drag forces contributed to an overall better glide ratio, between 5 and 20%.
Hybrid 3 Standard
- Custom Hybrid harness container with color selection
- Soft bars Integrity risers The risers are part of the harness. Light, flexible, simple, ideal for the majority of jumps.
- BRT toggles
- Dynamics corners
- Stainless steel hardware
- Front riser dive loops
- Hook knife
- Two pins bridle
- Classic stash bag black or grey
- Packing DVD
- One T-Shirt
- ABX harness: This is a highly recommended option. Read more at https://www.facebook.com/notes/10153284459848751/
- 3 ring release: A cutaway system may be useful if you jump near rivers or in urban areas. This system adds a small amount of extra weight to the harness. The cutaway features stainless steel hardware, which is optimized for maximum strength. The cutaway is not compatible with the ABX harness.
- Articulated harness: This articulates the harness at the hips using stainless steel rings. It provides flexibility to the harness, but adds a small amount of extra weight to the container. Articulation is compatible with the standard harness, but not ABX
- Leg pad pockets: These are useful for storing small items. A pocket on each thigh which is closed with a waterproof zip (ideal incase you have a water landing, jumping in the rain or want a water gun battle on the way to the exit).
- Personalized embroidery: Add a personalized touch to your container! Although each container can be made individual through the colour choices we offer, we know that some want a little more. This option allows for custom embroidery, all colors available.
Fabrics: We offer differents ccombinations :
1 – Cordura outside / Standard Parapack inside. This is the standard version, offering the maximum strength and durability.
2 – Cordura outside / Cameroon Light inside & backpad. Offering similar strength and durability, it offers a weight saving of 10% over the standard parapack.
3 – Parapack outside / Cameroon Light inside & backpad. The lightest weight version.